LAUGHLIN — Tax help is available to all taxpayers with moderate and low income. Trained and Certified volunteer tax counselors will be available to provide tax assistance for those of all ages. Free Federal and State e-file service is available which provides for greater accuracy and rapid refunds.
During the tax-preparation period, volunteers will be available at the following location. Laughlin Library, 2840 Needles Highway, every Thursday from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. PST starting Feb. 1 thru April 12, 2018.
Taxpayers are asked to bring the following items:
• Copy of last years tax return;
• W-2 forms for each employer;
• SSA-1099 if you received social security;
• All 1099 forms (1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-MISC, etc.);
• Form 1099R if you received a pension or annuity;
• Form 1095-A Health Insurance Market Place Statement.
• Child care provider information;
• Social security cards for all dependents;
• Photo ID's required for taxpayer and spouse.