BULLHEAD CITY — The Bullhead City Public Works has several ongoing projects in the city this week.
According to city staff, crews will be:
- Performing city-wide sewer cleaning in various neighborhoods.
- Performing city-wide sewer video inspection.
- Performing city-wide street sweeping in various neighborhoods.
- Performing city-wide traffic and street light maintenance and repairs in various locations throughout the city.
- Performing weed abatement city-wide; this will consist of mechanical control and herbicide applications.
- Doing street striping in various areas of the city; the largest portion of striping will be on Silver Creek Road. Motorists are urged to use caution in work zones.
- Continuing slurry work for CSMP 18/19 as programmed. Refer to the city’s project website for more details at www.bullheadcity.com/departments/public-works/street-maintenance/csmp18-19.
The North Bullhead Construction Project started May 6. Work has begun on the east side of Highway 95 on Lee, Ripple and Rio. Motorists must observe all work zone signs.